EcoExpressPrint & Web are proud to present an EcoFriendly Wall coverings Solution, HITEX. This revolutionary wall covering product delivers style & elegance whilst adhering to strict ISO Standards throughout production. We take it to the next level, utilizing the latest EcoFriendly Print & finishing products to ensure that the final product is Biodegradable if removed, delivering a healthy & sustainable solution.
- 100% natural material only – Non toxic and food safe; suitable for allergy sufferers
- Consisting of Quart sand, Soda water and Potato Starch (for pigment)
- First wall covering with EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) certification.
- 50 times thicker than standard wallpaper
- Breathable fabrics preventing moisture accumulation and wall damage from moisture retention
- High impact resistance with seamless surfaces / no visible joints and seams
- Australian Fire Certification – Group 1
- Hides existing cracks on plaster walls / prevents from new cracks and flaking of paint
- Self adhesive – no paste needed. The water activatable adhesive coating (on the backside) consists of 10% or 23% of rapidly renewable raw materials (potato starch).
Especially catered to the needs of architects, interior designers and facility managers, HITEX is the ideal choice for residential and commercial properties, renovations, refurbishments or new developments.
“It is one of the most innovative new products on the Australian market. It’s not just another wallpaper; its a revolution in interior design!”