- Reach potential Customers/Clients
- Show what your business is about
- Change the way people view your business
- Make it easier for clients to contact you
- Keep up to date / stay relevant
What We Offer
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Website Hosting & Domain Name
- Automated Website Updates
- Strong focus on driving high traffic to your page
- Customer & User Experience focused for best results
- Shopping tools for quick purchases
- Contact forms for instant communication
- Fast loading websites
- User friendly navigation
- Animated Logo Intros
- Mobile responsive layouts
Websites can be a daunting process for anyone, so let us make the process easy and do it all for you.
Domain name registration & website hosting
One page scrollable website with 3 banners
Link to the booking site
Basic SEO so Google can see the page
Domain name: $60 for 2 years
Hosting: $180 for 2 years
Website – $150
3 x Banner design – $120
Basic SEO – $100
We offer website packages to make it easy for you.
Contact us to get a website created to help clients find you and get sales happening faster and more regularly with our eye catching designs and excellent Search Engine Optimisation to help direct traffic straight to your website.
WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD YOU ASK A WEB DESIGNER?
This seems an obvious thing to ask a potential web design company but you need to make sure you know what is included in your quote to avoid any nasty surprises. Ask the designer to detail exactly what is included IN WRITING.
Things to consider would be:
- Does it include bespoke design?
- Does it include a Content Management System (CMS)?
- Does it include making changes if you don’t like the initial draft?
- Does it include the registration of a domain?
- Will the domain be registered to you?
- Does it include web hosting?
- Does it include ongoing support?
- Does it include search engine optimisation?
If any of these services aren’t included find out how much they are!
A web designer doesn’t have to be local to you but it’s usually beneficial to have someone who is based in the same country. Different working hours could cause delays and can be frustrating if there’s a problem with your site.
This is important. You don’t want a web design company that is around one day and gone the next. Can you be sure that if they design your site that they will be there to support you for years to come?
Generally speaking, the size of the company provides you with NO indication of the quality of work they can produce. There are a lot of freelance web designers who can produce far superior work to larger web design companies. Don’t let your preconceptions about the size of a company get in the way of the facts.
Every web design company should have a portfolio on their website where you can view some of the sites they’ve designed previously. Take some time to look through their sites and evaluate them.
Ask yourself the following:
- Do they have any designs that appeal to you?
- Do the sites look professional?
- Do they load quickly?
- Can you view them on a mobile device or tablet?
Speak to some of their existing web design customers and ask about their overall experience. Some good questions to ask them would be:
- Were they pleased with the results?
- Was the website completed in a timely manner?
- Was the web designer helpful and easy to deal with?
- Do they respond to support queries quickly?
- Would they recommend them?
Any web design project requires some input from the website owner. You know your business better than anyone and should have an idea of the image you want your website to portray. It’s important that you get this information over to your web designer and that they understand it fully.
Here are some questions you could ask:
- Can I show you some websites I like the look of?
- Can you provide text and images or do I need to provide it?
Before ordering a new website it’s imperative you ask potential designers how long it would take to get your site live. Does that fit in with your preferred timescale?
Are you looking for a Web Designer on the Gold Coast? Our expert team of Web Designers, Backend Developers & Digital Strategists use cutting edge technology & best practices to create custom websites that increase user engagement. We work diligently to ensure that each of our clients are treated with the utmost care in regards to their specific and unique needs, taking pride in our ability to surpass the expectations of our clients through our attention to detail, quality and efficiency.
Every custom web development project is unique. We want to get to know your brand, understand your needs, and determine an appropriate timeline and project plan tailored to your business.
Our specialists work under the same roof, ensuring clear and open communication between team members and our clients.
Call us on: 07 5527 3334 to set up a free website consultation